GEN-4M flow meters for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear boaters! Recently I change the type of battery monitor. If you got the flow meter with new monitor, please connect it like shown on the picture!

monitor connection.jpg

Hi Boris,

Will send PayPal in next couple of days.

Kevin.
OK! Boris
Hi, Kevin! Your Flow Meter is almost ready to ship. Are you ready to pay? Boris
Hi, Kevin! By your, request I build flow meter for you. It is sitting on my table waiting for you. Thanks. Boris
Hi Boris, I have paid you do you have my shipping address and how will you be shipping it ??? Ie USPS Priorty

Many Thanks

Kevin.

Hi Boris,

Kevin.
OK! Boris
Hi, Kevin! By your, request I build flow meter for you. It is sitting on my table waiting for you. Thanks. Boris
Hi Boris, I have paid you do you have my shipping address and how will you be shipping it ??? Ie USPS Priorty

Many Thanks

Kevin.
Yes. Please send me your shipping address. Boris

Hi Boris,

Kevin.
OK! Boris

Many Thanks

Kevin.
Hi, Kevin! I got money packed the flowmeter and still waiting fo shipping address. Is too late to ship today, but I hope to get the address by this weekend. Boris

Hi Boris,

Kevin.
OK! Boris

Many Thanks

Kevin.
Hi, Kevin! I got money packed the flowmeter and still waiting fo shipping address. Is too late to ship today, but I hope to get the address by this weekend. Boris
Hi Boris my address is,Kevin Morris

325 Narangba Rd

Kurwongbah

QLD

Australia 4503

Can you advise of how your going to send it please if priority is extra please let me know so I can pay the extra.

Thanks Kevin.

Hi Boris,

Payment sent $195 as a friend. Hope that's ok.

My shipping address is

Garett DeMaria

120 NW Pleasant Grove Way

Port Saint Lucie, Fl 34986

hi boris, i have 2 of your flow meters, 1 is the old type that you callibrate every time you use it, and the other you dont have too.

both need new batteries, what batteries would you recommend for each one.

is there any way to test the flow meters that they are working correctly as they haven't been used in a long time.

I see you now have gen4 flow meters what is the difference compared to my ones and how do you tell what gen they are?

regards jamie

hi boris, i have 2 of your flow meters, 1 is the old type that you callibrate every time you use it, and the other you dont have too.

is there any way to test the flow meters that they are working correctly as they haven't been used in a long time.

I see you now have gen4 flow meters what is the difference compared to my ones and how do you tell what gen they are?

regards jamie
Please, send me both flow meter and I'll do everything is possible. Boris

regards jamie
hi boris, can you please answer my questions I asked.

it is not cost effective for me to post to you and back again.

regards jamie
hi boris, can you please answer my questions I asked.

it is not cost effective for me to post to you and back again.
Hi, Jamie! If yours flow meters working properly you suppose to have closest numbers you get in yours record. The battery listed in the manual. for NIMH battery I use home made the pack. LIPO battery you can order from HOBBYKING. But I still like to make my own inspections for these flow meters, and if it possible to upgrade both to GEN - 4M. The real best flow meter I ever built. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back