Gas Scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a 5 boat race at the Evansville May race. Jeff Austin with his Circus boat won the points racing. My Houston was running well won two heats on Saturday but dnf on Sunday, think it was running too lean making it quit. Here is a video from round 2

I really like the Gas Scale class. I'm going to start my build next month.
I'm interested too. 1/8 scale is great and all, but engines ain't getting any cheaper and when fuel is $30/gallon... well, you start looking for alternatives.

Dave- The cowl for the 108 hull is now done and can be purchased from RC Boat Company. The 108 hull should be available soon and also available at RC Boat Company. As for the 101 hull, that has been postponed. Our plan is to have it also be available from RC Boat Company in the not too distant future.

You can see a video of the "plug" for the 101 hull in action at youtube. Search 5/18/14 PNWTA Dean Chenoweth Memorial. It's the all red 1970 Miss US. ...and yes I jumped the gun... it was close though...

Fred

Nice race, love the 1/6th scale.
default_cool.png
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrY5PeUnw3U

Just a reminder that the “Gas Scale Hydro Class” will be running this year at the NAMBA Nationals in July at Twin Lakes Park. this race site is in the same complex we run the Northwest Scale Championship race at - If anyone is planning on coming from out of the area please contact me so we can help with anything you may need.
Entry form link can be found at www.namba.com or www.pnwta.org

Marty

Latest posts

Back