Gas roadrunner rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john22469

Started working on my new gas road runner and I have a few question. What motor mount to use. I ordered speedmaster. and the second question my motor mount holes are spaced 5 3/4" center to center the speedmaster mount requires 4 3/4 " center to center this is from front to back not side to side. I was going to drill new holes to line up with the mount but figured i would ask before i drilled new hole. I was going to drill new front holes for the mount.

Started working on my new gas road runner and I have a few question. What motor mount to use. I ordered speedmaster. and the second question my motor mount holes are spaced 5 3/4" center to center the speedmaster mount requires 4 3/4 " center to center this is from front to back not side to side. I was going to drill new holes to line up with the mount but figured i would ask before i drilled new hole. I was going to drill new front holes for the mount.
You have a p/m.

Latest posts

Back