Gas Rigger Weight

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the JAE prototype weighs in a little less than 12 pounds and it was not built to save weight it was built to be durable since I'm driving it! :blink:

Mike,

Built 3 in the past 10 years that were all 11 1/2 to 12 1/2 #'s with Zenoah 230/260 power.

My 4th and latest a Fire Fighter purpose built for a RX RCMK engine has ended up at 13 1/2#'s

Last edited by a moderator:
I put mine on the scale yesterday and it came in at 10lb 3oz. It was minus a drive line/strut and prop. So should be in the 10 3/4 to 11 lb range. Did not try and build it lite. Figure a little extra weight would not hurt it any. Probably do better in the rougher water. Kinda of sounds like I am lite. Guess I will have to get it done and try it out.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I put mine on the scale yesterday and it came in at 10lb 3oz. It was minus a drive line/strut and prop. So should be in the 10 3/4 to 11 lb range. Did not try and build it lite. Figure a little extra weight would not hurt it any. Probably do better in the rougher water. Kinda of sounds like I am lite. Guess I will have to get it done and try it out.

Thanks

Mike
Light is good ! ..... less speed scrub in them corners .... if hull can take the beating ? tear it up :p

Back