• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gas Head...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigSlick

Was won in a raffel by my 13yrd old buddy and he want to safe up for a Vegas. Since he is not getting a gasser, he wants to sell it. Let me know what is a good price for it and who is interested.

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

Thanks,

Rob

It appears in pic #11 that too many fins have been machined off the cylinder. The water jacket would need to be much longer to fit it correctly. Just my take on it. Count the available fins left and compare it to a cylinder already done?????

Curt

The top fin has two small tooling holes drilled in it. This appears normal to me. They added the holes from the factory some time back. I looks OK to me

The top fin has two small tooling holes drilled in it. This appears normal to me. They added the holes from the factory some time back. I looks OK to me
Bob,

Count the number of unmilled fins left on your zenoah top ends and you will find that most have 3 this one only has 2 left ie, the longer or taller cooling head needed to fit and seat properly? Someone it seems to me too too many fins of in milling. I could be wrong but none of my zenoahs have only 2 cooling fins left they all have 3. would it take a custom made cooling jacket for it.

Curt

Hi, Guys

I have 3 ZEN 260's.

1 Butch the boatman, 1 Maston Marine, 1 CC Raceing, All have 2 full cooling fins 2 partial.

They look just like this head, not trying to start anything, I may be missing something,

Mine are all full mod, can't see a difference.

Dave

I was beginning to worry for a monmet..................... :blink: :blink: :blink: Stock Zenoah Jug

End of story. Go over to Jim's You will sell it there!!

I took out one just to be sure!!! ;) ;) ;)

I was beginning to worry for a monmet..................... :blink: :blink: :blink: Stock Zenoah Jug

I want to correct my earlier observations, as I looked at 2 other cylinders and they are exactly like this one. I regret my comments and hope you will take my apology. I genuinely hope I have not caused you any hardship in selling it. If you don't sell it let me know.

Regretfully Curt

I want to correct my earlier observations, as I looked at 2 other cylinders and they are exactly like this one. I regret my comments and hope you will take my apology. I genuinely hope I have not caused you any hardship in selling it. If you don't sell it let me know.

Regretfully Curt

Thanks for clarifying. Honestly as I said earlier this was won in a raffael at the Miamia race and was trying to sell it for a 13yr old kid that wants to get a RTR.

Go over to Jim's You will sell it there!!
Jim's? Don't know who this is.... :unsure:

Latest posts

Back