• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Garmin ForeRunner 201 Waterproof GPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

For sale is a nice Garmin ForeRunner 201. This GPS will measure your max speed during a run if you can find a place to stick it in your boat. This piece is waterproof BUT I would suggest strapping a piece of foam in the wrist strap to keep it floating should it pop out. This piece looks like new. No dirt or scratches. It comes with the charger, Charger/data cradle, and wrist strap. It works well! $90 shipped CONUS only. Others, actual shipping applies. This is listed on another site and can be sold at anytime. **SOLD**

20171120_130709.jpg

20171120_130721.jpg

20171120_130751.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will offer $75.00 shipped to 99336. Theres one on eBay for 65.00 shipped without charger. Thats just how I referenced 75.00. Paypal ready.

Ill add 3% Dave. I do a lot of Paypal business and think they earn their due. Will get it done in the next hour.

Thanks,

Bill

Thats okay Bill, Just send it normally, I will take care of it... Send your address with the PayPal.... Thanks!

All good. Sent 77.25. Got tied up for awhile.

Thanks Again,

Bill

GPS arrived. All is good.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back