• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Garcia Mini-Marine pipe 3,5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Offering $95 shipped to the USA, Washington Address, Zip 98204. Payment via paypal... I'll pay the fees (Not FF). Let me know your paypal. info. if interested.

Regards,

David Jensen

Garcia pipe for 3,5 with K&B header, never used - $100,- Shipping without tracking is 10 bucks. PP as FF only
How much is the shipping with tracking to zip code 33024 I am interested
That is amazingly 46,91 dollar, and it is the cheapest I`ve found so far. Unfortunately shipping from Norway s*cks...

I appreciate your response. Please advise an acceptable price shipped, with tracking to 98204. USD. As I stated, I will pay paypal fees.

Regards,

David

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate your response. Please advise an acceptable price shipped, with tracking to 98204. USD. As I stated, I will pay paypal fees.

Regards,

David
Mr, Jensen, I think it will be hard to provide an acceptable price as the shipping cost for trackable parcel is 46,91 dollar. ( it used to be a few dollars cheaper, new prices for 2018 )

​Now the thing is I want 100 bucks for the pipe to take it off the shelf, however I can understand it is a horrible price for shipping. (to compare; traceable shipping inside Norway for the same pipe would be close to $19)

​If you have a good solution for shipping I would be happy to help you out. I don`t know if it is possible to order pick up shipping from your end?

Latest posts

Back