Ga GrandPrix Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody going to the in Sycamore Ga. in Nov?JB.

SOWEGA Model Boaters.
Yeah should be several going from Jacksonvile but I think unless im wrong the November race is gonna be held at the new pond in Americus ga at hedges hobby shop and air strip

SOWEGA Model Boaters.
Yeah should be several going from Jacksonvile but I think unless im wrong the November race is gonna be held at the new pond in Americus ga at hedges hobby shop and air strip
Got an e mail today from Ricky Bearden that the new lake at Americus is not ready to host a race. The race will be at Kim's Pond as usual.

SOWEGA Model Boaters.
Got an e mail today from Ricky Bearden that the new lake at Americus is not ready to host a race. The race will be at Kim's Pond as usual.
Got the same email,,

But yes, we will be in attendance,, Kems Pond ROCKS

SOWEGA Model Boaters.
That`s what Ricky told me that it will be held at Kims pond in Sycamore Ga.JB

Trying to gather racers from Panama City area, they want to go to a big turnout.I`ll be there for sure.

Yea he had shoulder surgery after his last race,and I have`nt seen him at the pond.I do know he has a new mono hull from Fabbro to test so maybe he`ll be there.

Johnny tell your your boys if they come it will help make the turn out bigger. We usely have over a hundred boats with about 50 to 60 drivers. hell from Panama city it shouldnt take yaw 2 hours to get there we come from jax and its just over 2.5 for us. Bellinger needs sport 40s to race against. What do most of your guys run over there?

MapQuest 3hrs 55min.There are only 4 guys really dedicated,and go to national events.we run mainy nitro .20 and up monos,sport hydro and rigger.There is 1 guy that has just about every class.And 1 guy that only runs monos.I`m going to Sycamore to spectate and learn due too two recent surgies.But I think 2 of the guys are going to race not really sure.JB

Hello Guys and Gals,

The SOWEGA Model Boaters Grand Prix Race will be November 3-4 and it will be held in Sycamore, Georgia at Kem's Big pond.

Open water all day Friday and Saturday until 11:30 racing at noon.

Go to rcracingevents.com to enter or for more information go to sowegamodelboaters.com

The Americus Site is not ready.

See you at the pond,

Ricky B.

Back