*** GA Championships Update ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric,

Not yet... We are still taking care of last minute entries... Two calls already this evening...

We should have an updated list in a few days.

Later,

Lamar

Eric Canto said:
Hello Lamar.  That list of entries was very nice to see.   Do you have an updated one?  Thanks.
Eric Canto

111580[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gang,

John Brown called last night. He is going to run 20 Hydro and E hydro. His son Shawn is going to run 20 mono...

That makes 10 B Monos!!!

Later,

Lamar

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
John Brown called last night.  He is going to run 20 Hydro and E hydro.  His son Shawn is going to run 20 mono...

That makes 10 B Monos!!!

Later,

Lamar

111639[/snapback]

I've got my hands full again with John. At least I won't have to worry about his F hydro. YET!!

I got an Email saying sport 40 was cancelled!! Come on guys, there must be two or three others coming to this race that have sport 40's. Oh well, I guess the other classes will be fun.

Sorry to hear about the Sport 40s Eric. They had some really good Sport 40 races this past weekend at ODMBA. Looked like alot of fun!

Scott

Hey Gang,

I should have final numbers tomorrow morning. Due to a club member resignation & some late entries I am having to shuffle a few things around tonight...

We had open water @ the pond on Sunday... Did a little weedeating, reset the course, etc... Everything is looking good...

I'll let you guys know more tomorrow.

Later,

Lamar

That didn't take as long as I thought it would...

33 racers = 99 boats

B-Mono = 8

B-Hydro = 7

Crackerbox = 8

D-Mono = 4

D-Hydro = 8

23-30 Mono = 11

E-Mono = 6

E-Hydro = 7

23-30 Cat = 8

F-Mono = 6

F-Hydro = 6

LSG Open Mono = 6

LSG Open Hydro = 8

Open Offshore = 6

See you guys & gals @ open water on Friday!!!

Later,

Lamar

No Eric. It should be LSG open Hydro. There are a few 35cc that run in that class.

BigChuck is right... It should read LSG Open Hydro... This is mix and match class. You will see sport hydros, riggers, & cats all going at it. Makes for some interesting racing....

I am printing up the revised heat sheets today (use the company toner & paper)...

See you Friday!

Later,

Lamar

Hey Lamar,

Ya'll are going to run 7 and 8 boat heats and not wimp out and run 3 and 4 boat heats aren't ya?? ;)

Scott

Scooter12195 said:
Hey Lamar,
Ya'll are going to run 7 and 8 boat heats and not wimp out and run 3 and 4 boat heats aren't ya??  ;)

Scott

112110[/snapback]

Not unless there are only 3-4 entries in the class... :D

Later,

Lamar

All my boats are nut and bolted from last weekend and ready to go to Atlanta. Leaving Charlotte at 6:00 AM and should be at the pond at 9:30 - 10:00. If I hear of anybody using the I was SKEEERED I Couldn't find gas excuse I WILL Bad Mouth You ALLLLLLLLLLLL WEEKENDDDDDDDDD!!! There IS NO GAS SHORTAGE!!! JUST PANICY PEOPLE THAT CLEANED OUT ALL THE STATIONS!!!! :blink:

I'll See All Of You There!!!

Scott

Scooter12195 said:
All my boats are nut and bolted from last weekend and ready to go to Atlanta. Leaving Charlotte at 6:00 AM and should be at the pond at 9:30 - 10:00. If I hear of anybody using the I was SKEEERED I Couldn't find gas excuse I WILL Bad Mouth You ALLLLLLLLLLLL WEEKENDDDDDDDDD!!! There IS NO GAS SHORTAGE!!! JUST PANICY PEOPLE THAT CLEANED OUT ALL THE STATIONS!!!! :blink:
I'll See All Of You There!!!

Scott

112427[/snapback]

See you bright and early! Dad and I are meeting Norman @ the pond @ 9AM to get things set up.

Later,

Lamar

The reults are in!!! We had beautiful weather all weekend and 5 full rounds of racing. Here is the list of winners:

B MONO

1 - Lamar Huff

2- Walt Barney

3 - Katie Harrelson

B HYDRO

1 - Eric Canto

2 - Walt Barney

3 - John Knight

LSG CRACKERBOX

1 - Scott Huff

2 - Lamar Huff

2 - Don Kilgore

D MONO

1 - Scott Norris

2 - Mark Harrelson

3 - David Showers Sr.

D HYDRO

1 - Eric Canto

2 - Terry Trott

3 - Walt Barney

LSG 23-30 MONO

1 - Lamar Huff

2 - Scott Huff

3 - Don Kilgore

E MONO

1 - Lamar Huff

2 - Scott Norris

3 - David Showers

E HYDRO

1 - Eric Canto

2 - Larry Kent

3 - John Knight

LSG 23-30 CAT

1 - Lewis Bentley

2 - Lamar HUff

3 - Cole Morton

F MONO

1 - Eric Canto

2 - Larry Kent

3 - Mark Harrelson

F HYDRO

1 - Eric Canto (PERFECT SCORE)

2 - John Knight

3 - Larry Kent

LSG OPEN MONO

1 - Lamar Huff

2 - Scott Huff

3 - Kathy Huff

LSG OPEN HYDRO

1 - Chris Spencer

2 - Cole Morton

3 - Peter Pohdan

OPEN OFFSHORE

1 - Charles Simmons

2 - Scott Huff

3 - Don Huff

LSG 23-30 MONO v/s F-MONO Title Fight Participants

1 - Lamar Huff (GAS) *WINNER*

2 - Eric Canto (NITRO)

Scott Huff - DNF (GAS)

Don Kilgore - DNF (GAS)

Larry Kent - DNF (NITRO)

Mark Harrelson - DNS (NITRO)

Thanks to all that attended! We hope to see you all back next year!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

OK OK ..................You know I would have something to say. There were 7 gas boats, cats and monos in open offshore. NITRO WAS THE WINNER!!!!!! :D :D :D

OH........................CLEAR 1/2 a lap winner :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND STARTED BEHIND THE GAS BOATS EVERY HEAT!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

AND YOU KNOW WHY I COULD NOT GET A WILD CARD :lol: :lol: :lol: Popyes,Church's,Ms Winners, KFC :D :D :D

A great race for all who attended B) B) B)

Lamar_Huff said:
The reults are in!!!  We had beautiful weather all weekend and 5 full rounds of racing.  Here is the list of winners:
D MONO

1 - Scott Norris

2 - Mark Harrelson

3 - David Showers Sr.
Way to go Scooter!

BigChuck said:
OK OK ..................You know I would have something to say. There were 7 gas boats, cats and monos in open offshore.  NITRO WAS THE WINNER!!!!!! :D   :D   :D OH........................CLEAR 1/2 a lap winner :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

AND STARTED BEHIND THE GAS BOATS EVERY HEAT!!!!!!!!!!! ;)   ;)   ;)

112661[/snapback]

You tell 'em Chuckie!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back