*** GA Championships Update ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

Dad spoke w/ Mike Cliatt tonight and the entries are starting to roll in. As usual everyone seems to be waiting until the last minute to register. Guess I can't say too much, my entry just hit the mail this afternoon... :D

The flyer for the 2005 GA Championships can be downloaded HERE. The race has a 200 boat limit and an entry deadline of August 24th.

Dont forget about [SIZE=14pt]THE 2005 F-MONO v/s LSG MONO TITLE FIGHT[/SIZE] The top 3 finishers in F-Mono will face off against the top 3 finishers in LSG 23-30 MONO in a one heat TITLE FIGHT. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, 6 laps of balls to the walls racing, NO EXCUSES...

We hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope some of the gas guys are going to get out to this race. I haven't seen Bo since he showed most everyone the fast way around the lake back in March. I expect to see some of the monos from Ogeechee this past weekend there to show us nitro boys the errors of our ways??!!

-Bobby

BigChuck said:
Result from The O??????????
110707[/snapback]

Charles,

Bobby may have the complete results. Here is what I can remember off the top of my head:

LSG 23-30 Mono

1st Kathy Huff (Go Mom!)

2cd Don Huff

3rd Jim Ragan

(I had problems w/ my mono shutting off all weekend. We changed everything we could think of and it never really got any better. Hopefully I will have it fixed by the GA Champs)

LSG OPEN Mono

1st Don Huff

2cd Kathy Huff

3rd Lamar Huff

LSG Cat

1st Lamar Huff

Crackerbox

1st Lamar Huff

2cd Don Huff

3rd Norman Morton

LSG Open Hydro

1st Lamar Huff

2cd Scott Littler

Offshore

1st Lamar Huff

2cd Matthew Propper

3rd Don Huff

Sport Hydro

1st Eric Propper

2cd Scott Littler

3rd Norman Morton

Later,

Lamar

I forgot to get a copy of the results. They should be available soon and I'll post them here as soon as I see them. Sorry for the delay.

-Bobby

Eric Get them Boys.... in Atlanta... :eek: WE will be Camping & Jetsking in Orzarks that weekend. :huh: LAST weekend of the Summer Got to Go 1 More time...... B)

Eric,

Shoot Mike Cliatt an E-mail requesting the change from E to F mono... Mike is handling all of the entries, heat sheets, etc...

[email protected]

Thanks for coming! The Title Fight should be a blast!

Later,

Lamar

Eric Canto said:
Can you guys change my .60 mono entry to F mono?  I will just run an .84 instead of a .67.  This shootout sounds fun!
Eric Canto

110726[/snapback]

Joe W said:
Eric Get them Boys.... in Atlanta... :eek:   WE will be Camping & Jetsking in Orzarks that weekend. :huh:   LAST weekend of the Summer Got to Go 1 More time...... B)
110736[/snapback]

Joe,

Sorry to hear that you will not be able to make it... I wish we could have avoided a race on Labor Day weekend, but the schedule just worked out that way. Hope to see you again @ the 2006 Spring Nats!

Jetsking in the Ozarks sounds pretty good to me...

Later,

Lamar

Lamar We have always enjoyed the racing @ atlanta & you can bet I will return in 2006 @ Spring Nats..... I would like nothing better than to Hook Horns with the Gas guys in the MONO Shoot out.... Alway you cut it ....It is always FAST Competiiton in Atlanta... P.S. Huntsville Fall race also has a Excellent F Mono shoot out called FAST 8 F MONO SHOOT OUT. We take the 8 Highest points F monos for 1 Heat WINNER takes 6` Traveling Award........ If you have a FAST F mono Bring it to HUNTSVILLE in Oct..... Last Year this race was WILD & INTENSE...... Mr. Ortiz carried the Award to Knoxville TN.

Joe, what type of skis do you have? I have a 2001 RXDI and a 2004 XPDI. We go to the matanzas inlet and jump the surf, it is a blast!!!! I took John Brown one time and it took him all of 45 seconds to break two of his toes!!??? I must say though, he did not complain and rode all day with broken toes.

Jeff- I have the "J.A.B." cards ready to hand out. :D

Eric Canto

Hey Gang,

I spoke w/ David Showers of Microburst boats yesterday afternoon and the Showers Boys are bringing 11 entries to this event!

Later,

Lamar

Eric I ride SEADOO 2004 RXP 215HP, Wife Rides a 2005 RXT 215HP, & we have a 2004 GTXSC-185HP The kids ride Also I have a 2002 130 HP GTXDI for sale with only 24 hrs It comes with a Brand New trailer... I would love to come south & run a pokey run around the coast..... I spend a lot of weekends blasting around the lake on ski`s. Too **** old to race em. B)

I know what you mean about the age thing. Two years ago, me and some buddies decided we would ride from South Fl. to the Bahamas.....sounded great right up until the time we told the wives :eek: The RXP's are very cool boats. I have owned XP's for years and just have a ball riding them.

Eric check out SEADOO.NET if you need info Updates, Warranty, or Recalls. These guys are on Top of their Game.... Perry Performance Group is the webmaster. Tons of info & Hop Up Stuff.... Intake Grates, Impellers,& Opas block offs

Eric,

I just copied you on an E-mail I sent to Mike Cliatt about changing your entry from E to F Mono. Sorry for the confusion... We will get it squared away for you.

Thanks,

Lamar

Hey Gang,

We are getting very close to the cut off for entries. Here is what we had as of 8/18/05:

B-Mono = 8

B-Hydro = 6

B-Tunnel = 0

Crackerbox = 5

D-Mono = 3

D-Hydro = 7

D-Tunnel = 0

23-30 Mono = 7

E-Mono = 6

E-Hydro = 5

Open Tunnel = 0

23-30 Cat = 5

F-Mono = 7

F-Hydro = 6

LSG Open Mono = 5

Sport 40 = 1

Open Hydro = 5

60 Scale = 0

Open Offshore = 4

TOTAL: = 80

I know the gas totals will go up as most of the Atlanta Club members have not yet sent in their entries. Anyone that has waited until the last minute and would like to enter shoot me a PM and I will make certain Mike gets you on the list.

Thanks,

Lamar

Latest posts

Back