• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Futaba R603FS For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will take it. as long as im not breaking any rules for rick asking for it to be held for me.

Yeah I mean I think that’s fair. Rick was the first to respond so you got it Chris. Shoot me your address and I’ll get it boxed up. I think it’s $8.70 for shipping for a USPS flat rate box.

Thanks guys!

Rick, do ya mind If I jump in here….

Here is what I know.

The FASST systems have been around since 2007ish (man hard to think that’s been 14 years now)

The “chip” that make it all happen in the RX (regarding those receivers) were not a Futaba proprietary and they WERE expensive!

Futaba (some time ago) started a dedicated effort to cost reduce this and so FHSS was brought in to do so. This chip was their own.

The writing was on the wall regarding “Telemetry” and they wanted in. The chip set they had now they could do anything they wanted with. FHSS, S-FHSS and as we like.. T-FHSS (Telemetry)!

Not discounting boats BUT.. the simple fact is that RC boating’s numbers are just not strong enough to set the markets path. (lord knows I PUSH HARD! LOL)

Quite a few years ago now.. we tested and raced and found that FHSS was out performing the FASST in a few odd ways.. it was nothing that was going to be all that important to us boaters but just know.. they really did it right!

In the end they supported FASST for around 12 years or so.. us boaters are the last to react to the market.

I am in constant commutation with Futaba and they REALY DO HEAR YOU! THANK YOU for pinging the product on here. I try to catch it all and I MAKE SURE.. Futaba hears our concerns. Its really truly the best I can do!

Kind Regards

Grimracer

I have another used futaba 603 ff for sale if anyone needs another one. $65 + shipping friends and family paypal. 3 of the case tabs are gone, the receiver works great.

Attachments

• 20220414_110619.jpg
    20220414_110619.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220414_110634.jpg
    20220414_110634.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220414_110643.jpg
    20220414_110643.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back