Futaba 4PK default settings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, a few years ago I bought a used 4PK and I’m just now getting around to using it…my question is regarding factory default settings.

Is there a way to go back to original settings to get rid of all the model names, settings, etc the previous owner had set?

Thanks!
GQ

Yes Glenn. You can reset each model within one of the screen for that partical model. I dont think there is a way to reset all of them at once. Since that could be a real bad thing for some 40 or so models that thing holds. I love my 4PKS. Give me a call if you get stuck.
Mike

Main menu, sideway move cursor, menu 1 is now up, *M-RES is what you want. You will need to use *M-SEL to move between models. Wont take long.

Friends, a few years ago I bought a used 4PK and I’m just now getting around to using it…my question is regarding factory default settings.

Is there a way to go back to original settings to get rid of all the model names, settings, etc the previous owner had set?

Thanks!
GQ
Go to *M-RES on menu 1, press and hold the +/- buttons down at the same time.....this should reset all ??

I had 4PK manual link but it is no good any longer. Futaba wiped the old stuff from the site.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back