• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba 3PKS-SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

circus circus

SOLD Futaba 3pks on FM band. Can be converted to 2.4fasst system. Good shape no instructions or box. comes with one rx on FM 69

Asking $125 shipped. I accept paypal only.

Thanks for looking

139.JPG

140.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of questions about 2.4ghz. THIS radio Im selling is on FM band. You can BUY the 2.4 Fasst module and RX and add it to this radio to make it 2.4. Hence the name 3PKS, the added S on the end of 3PK means it the newer version than the standard 3PK (no 2.4 capabilities) and can accomidate 2.4ghz. THis radio has every ajustment known to man.

Ive never had a problem with glitcthing or interferance on FM, lets face it most people are using 2.4 so I never switched over.

Kyle

Let them keep slippin and asking a bunch of questions Im going to by this radio soon if someone doesnt. this is exactly what one should want. Face it circus folks dont know a good a$$ buy when they see one. You got a nice radio there sir. Im surprized you want to sell it.

Last edited:
Thanks, Im kind of surprised it hasnt sold? for the price Im asking. Top of line 3ch radio.

Oh well someone will come along and buy it, Im using a 4PKS now, and honestly it doesnt do anything more than the 3PKS

Oh its a great radio with faast upgrade capabilty. Sorry but I hope they dont buy it so I can. Then Ill use it to play with my active canard thread. WATCH! nice indiglo lcd screen man thats nice um um.

Last edited:
Radio has been sold. Thanks everyone for the offers and those that showed intrest.

Last edited by a moderator:
" Nice... I clearly wasn't interested.... This place is getting more and more cut throat when it comes to buying things. Its like taking a knife to a gun fight."

Quoted from Mike Longballlumber!

Sorry I cant help its just too funny!!!! Its for comedy like this that I come to IW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Im not serious,the statement just fits so well in the FS section of IW and its just plain ole hilarious!

Back