• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba 3pks 2.4ghz with 4 fasst receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seajj2

This is the Futaba 3-Channel 3PKS Radio System with the 2.4GHz FASST Module and 2-R603FS 3-Channel Receivers and 2-R603FF 3-Channel Receivers. It also comes with aluminum carrying case

Now you can get all of the advantages of 2.4GHz, with all-in-one convenience! The 3PKS radio is designed for the top-level racer, with driver-friendly features such as a multi-position wheel, multiple menus, Direct Select for quick access, and much more.

Spread spectrum technology continues on the cutting edge of radio control, with Continuous Channel Shifting™, Pre-Vision™ scanning, Dual Antenna Diversity™ and Easy Link™ security among its many advantages.

Features:

Large, backlit LCD screen with adjustable contrast and 128 x 64 resolution.

"Direct Select" — single-button access to 8 pre-assigned functions

Adjuster feature that restores compromised settings to Factory Default

Assignable switch and dial functions

Two programmable mixes for complex custom setups

Digital trims and dials with automatic electronic memory

Subtrims, servo reversing and EPA on all channels

Fail-safe and battery fail-safe

Easy conversion to right- or left-hand use

Double dual rates, exponential and adjustable servo speed

Up/Down, lap and system timers

FOR SALE IS ALL THIS + THE TRANSMITTER HAS A LI-PO 1100 MAH BATTERY Common sense battery pack. I will include the stock battery and wall charger. 550.00 shipped in Continental US.

DSCF2290.JPG

If you want to seperate, I would be happy to pick up 3 of the recievers at a reasonable price.

Ok guys I will be exchanging out the 2-603ff receivers for 2-603fs receivers. So you will be getting a total of 4-R603FS and also lowering price to $450 shipped in continental US.

How about price for radio and 2 receivers shipped to zip 33909. I see someone wants 2 receivers with no radio.

Thank You,

Bill

Bill, post is from 2010.
default_wink.png

Back