Futaba 3GR-FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Duggan

Anyone using or know much about the Futaba 3GR-FS transmitter?

It looks like it has some good features but I can't see much about the third channel in any documentation I've read.

Tim.

Looks like it is the stick version of the 3PM. From what I read, there is no trim knob to adjust the 3rd channel. Looks like it only has a switch. Like it is used to apply braking in cars. If stick is what you want. The 3VCS is the way to go. It has a digital trim knob for adjusting the 3rd cahnnel.

Mike

Thanks Mike,

I must confess I did not know about the 3VCS - I saw the 3GR-FS in the Tower catalog and thought I'd ask.......

Tim

Anyone using or know much about the Futaba 3GR-FS transmitter?It looks like it has some good features but I can't see much about the third channel in any documentation I've read.

Tim.
Tim,

I would really take a closer look at the 3VCS like Mike mentioned. It is a super boat radio. The third channel knob is located right above your throttle stick and is VERY comfortable to use. The TX programing is really easy. World class quality all the way around. If you have any questions just contact me.

Ron Jr

Thanks Ron,

It's always great to hear such positive feedback!

It's been a long time since I've used Futaba but have been very impressed lately.

Tim

Hi Guys, :D info needed!!!!!!

Anyone else have any feedback or knowledge of this radio?? The 3VCS looks like a great radio and its got some great functions, but I think it will be alittle out of my price range at this stage. :(

Mixture control is not really an issue for me on the third channel. :blink:

Thanks

Chris

:) :)

Latest posts

Back