• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba 113iP receiveres (75mhz)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrcboatracer

Supporting Member
I have several R113iP receivers for sale. All are 75mhz. $35 ea + $5 shipping. $5 shipping covers up to 4 receivers. SOme are original antennas, some have deans base loaded anttennas (included) Let me know what you want. I also have a Futaba 133RF(?) micro receiver on 75mhz. ANd mayeb a cople others. Once I finish converting to Faast, I'll sell the synth Tx modules as well. Any interest in those?

Jon

I have several R113iP receivers for sale. All are 75mhz. $35 ea + $5 shipping. $5 shipping covers up to 4 receivers. Some are original antennas, some have deans base loaded anttennas (included) Let me know what you want. I also have a Futaba 133RF(?) micro receiver on 75mhz. and maybe a couple others. Once I finish converting to Faast, I'll sell the synth Tx modules as well. Any interest in those?

Jon
Interested buyer disappeared, so receivers are still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
What radio are the synth modules for? It wouldn't do me any good to buy modules that don't work with my system ;)

Todd, the P signifies the receiver to be for the PCM 1024 systems. I bought them to use with my 9CAP in the boats as they are small and light as compared to the big 8 channel rx that came with my system :rolleyes:

The synth modules work in my PJ/PK radios, but may also work in others. The futaba P/N is PK-FSM. The HiTec Spectra module is P/N HP-PLL. Both modules work with PPM or PCM systems.

Like HJ said, The P stands for PCM, and requires the radio be set to PCM mode. The FASST modules require PPM setup. If your xmitter is set to PPM, the PCM recevier does not respond. More than once I have forgotten to check my xmitter when setting up a hull, and thought I had a dead receiver. Switch the xmitter to PCM, and they work just fine. Finally learned to check the xmitter mode first when checking a boat setup. One of the problems with having 4 xmitters and about 10 boats at any one time. :huh: :blink:

Jon

Latest posts

Back