• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fully prepped CMDI Race & New Props For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philip Whitmire i have your props marked sold. #36 #40 #49 #50 #52 #54. Thanks jw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose Ortiz, John Olson, James Beasley,Eric Canto,Tony Jacuzzi, Allan Yuen. All have props & parts shipping 4/13/09. Thanks jw

Last edited by a moderator:
David Kingston, Your payment has been received. Your package will be delivered to the postal office on wednesday. I will P/M you with the tracking info that is provided to me. Thanks jw.

The prop list is Current. If the prop # is listed. It is for sale. All props with names SOLD TO.... that have been deleted the props are in transit to you. Only Number #31 was added back on for Non Payment. Thanks jw.

The prop list is Current. If the prop # is listed. It is for sale. All props with names SOLD TO.... that have been deleted the props are in transit to you. Only Number #31 was added back on for Non Payment. Thanks jw.

Joe I will take #31 the 1967 if still available... Tony J

Back