• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fully prepped CMDI Race & New Props For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#23 #37 & #47 sold to Mikey.

How does this work? Look at post 68!!!!!

I already was interested in one prop and got past up on that one and now on #47 . This is the second time and I have two checks in the mail.

Joe what gives here.
No fear Kevin, I have several..... & your 457/3 blade will be shipping on tuesday! joe
Joe has the WHEELS must be thousands..............

Mike Costanzo, Mike Laing, David Buck, Kevin Visconti you have props shipping on Tuesday.jw

I already was interested in one prop and got past up on that one and now on #47 . This is the second time and I have two checks in the mail.

Joe what gives here.
No fear Kevin, I have several New CMDi X460`s Your covered.......... & your 457/3 blade will be shipping on tuesday! Anything else we can help you with? joe

Thanks Joe,

I got a bit excited! Sorry

Cheers,

Kevin

Joe what gives here.
No fear Kevin, I have several New CMDi X460`s Your covered.......... & your 457/3 blade will be shipping on tuesday! Anything else we can help you with? joe

Thanks Joe,

Cheers,

Kevin
No problem all is Good! We got you covered! B) jw

Joe what gives here.

Thanks Joe,

Cheers,

Kevin
Kevin Visconti #47 mailed today. Let me know if I can help again? Thanks! jw.

Mike Nowicki, Don Ferrette, Rick Bellinger, Tony Chlopitsky, Mike Schindler have props shipping on friday. Thanks jw.

Joe,

I received a really nice care package today. :)

THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back