Fuel Tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigtmare

what size fuel tank for a .21 rigger Orlic N/R for oval racing thank you Nikos :unsure:

My Dumas hawk calls for 8 oz. but 10 oz. might be better for a mod engine.

My 2 Orlic NR's use about 6.5 - 7.5 oz per run. I have a tank with 8.4 oz capacity and have some left over after each run. Using a 10 oz tank just puts more weight in the hull.

John Knight said:
My 2 Orlic NR's use about 6.5 - 7.5 oz per run.  I have a tank with 8.4 oz capacity and have some left over after each run.  Using a 10 oz tank just puts more weight in the hull.
97681[/snapback]

Thanks guys!!so John 8oz will be ok with some mill time?

Nikos

Nigtmare said:
John Knight said:
My 2 Orlic NR's use about 6.5 - 7.5 oz per run.  I have a tank with 8.4 oz capacity and have some left over after each run.  Using a 10 oz tank just puts more weight in the hull.
97681[/snapback]

Thanks guys!!so John 8oz will be ok with some mill time?

Nikos

97941[/snapback]

I agree. If it gets close to being empty, you can delay getting started for about 15-30 seconds or run slower during mill time. Always allow for a little extra in case you jump the start and then have the extra lap to go. I try to allow for about 1 oz left over. A comfortable cushion without all of the extra weight.

Back