• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Seaducer 2 w/cmb 45 for $300 shipped

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

For sale a seaducer 2 bright orange and white with speedmaster hardware. The boat has been wrecked once. The rudder has been resharpened by me after it hit the rocks. There is some damage on the nose but isn't very significant. I will post pictures here in a little of this boat. The CMB is a gold head and well maintained. The previous owner ran it twice. If you purchase both this boat and sport 20 the radio will work for both. for just this boat $300 shipped to lower 48 states or I will sell both boats combined for $500 shipping included. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale a seaducer 2 bright orange and white with speedmaster hardware. The boat has been wrecked once. The rudder has been resharpened by me after it hit the rocks. There is some damage on the nose but isn't very significant. I will post pictures here in a little of this boat. The CMB is a gold head and well maintained. The previous owner ran it twice. If you purchase both this boat and sport 20 the radio will work for both. for just this boat $300 shipped to lower 48 states or I will sell both boats combined for $500 shipping included. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.
How much damage on the nose? pictures?

thanks Chuck

this is a B mono right?

This is a D mono. The only damage it has the rudder, the nose, and the right rear corner.

The B mono has three small chips out of the bottom. I think it probably got hit by another boat. This has not affected the perfprmance of the boat at all.

Latest posts

Back