• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS RHT Sport 20 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

Selling my Tuttle RHT sport 21. Simply downsizing the fleet. $400+ shipping. Comes with two cowls. Boat as is when Bob shipped it, craftsmanship is top notch. Post in this thread only, no PM's.

TL

IMAG3778.jpg

IMAG3780.jpg

IMAG3779.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will get that $ to you on Monday. I'm looking for a CMB Beta .21 to put in it. Gonna try and give D12 a fit this year!

Travis, get that boat ready....Chilli,Scott and I are waiting for you to join us at the hotpit in sport 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
both of us are coming, charles (-; !! travis has something else to start with, the tuttle will be a race or 2. spent my afternoon blocking/blueprinting the bottom of my pt ss21. start assembling it in the next few days. gonna put another cmb ls evo2/ab billet pipe in it! the kid will be running cmb ls v1's.

both of us are coming, charles (-; !! travis has something else to start with, the tuttle will be a race or 2. spent my afternoon blocking/blueprinting the bottom of my pt ss21. start assembling it in the next few days. gonna put another cmb ls evo2/ab billet pipe in it! the kid will be running cmb ls v1's.
I'm running a CMB Beta in hydro just so you know.....;-)

Back