• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Phil Thomas Stealth FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

This boat has been ran VERY little. Looks and runs great! Included in sale; PT Stealth hull, AquaCraft 2030 motor, Turnigy marine120 ESC, Hi-Tec 225MG servo, motor mount, cooling jacket, Speedmaster strut and rudder, Verginia Craftsman turn fin by Dick T, H5 prop from Mark S, Hughey flex shaft, 4 Zippy 5000 45C batteries, and a custom RJS stand. Paint is a 3 stage automotive. Price is $400

IMAG3422.jpg

IMAG3421.jpg

IMAG3420.jpg

IMAG3419.jpg

IMAG3418.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in a trade for a roadrunner ultralight .21 hull and hardware?

It would be hull and hardware. Motor & pipe combo sold. I was going to list it for $350 + shipping. The boat was built by Gary Moll of district 9 and he piloted it to 3 or 4 national championships and it used to hold the Namba 6 lap heat race record. Let me know thanks. It also has 2 brand new hitec hs81 servos for throttle and 3rd needle that i just put in it.

Hi Tim. I will take it. Send me paypal info.

I am coming to the MN State Champs on 10/10. I will pick it up then. If your not going - can you get it to Lee S.

Sam H. - I got you covered.

Doug

Paypal sent.

Thanks Tim. See you at the race.

This is going to make a young racer very happy.

Doug

Chad - Sure didn't feel like the man last Weekend.
default_smile.png

Tim - the young man getting the boat will not be coming to the race. So - no need for charged batts but thanks.

Doug

Latest posts

Back