• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS NIB Nemesis and Villain s1 kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hey gang,

If anyone is interested, I'm selling a new Nemesis 3.5 ob Kit #0027. $175 shipped to lower 48

Also have a new Villain s1 kit for sale #0112 $150 shipped shipped to lower 48

I can post pics tomorrow.We're having a storm and no high speed, dail up only. sorry

Please respond to this thread only

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually a villain NIB would be gone by now........

I still have one in the box and lots of boats...

its tempting though..

Ronald.

If I wasn't laid off right now, I would have bought it at 8:31. :angry: Good deal on the Nemesis too.

Hey gang,

If anyone is interested, I'm selling a new Nemesis 3.5 ob Kit #0027. $175 shipped to lower 48

I can post pics tomorrow.We're having a storm and no high speed, dail up only. sorry

Thanks
Walt does that have a tank with it?

Hey gang,

Thanks
Walt does that have a tank with it?

Mike,

There's no tank with it.

Walt,

I'm interested in the Villain Kit, but shipping to Downunder might be a problem. If not fussed if it's taken out of it's original box if that makes a difference to the shipping.

Let me know

Gino

just so you know.. the new AquaCraft/Grimracer plastic tunnel tank is a drop in. 7oz

Grim

And I can say first hand, using the aquacraft pull-pull wheel and steering guide for the radio box works great on a villain build! So much easier than soldering pieces of brass together.

it's a drop in on the villain & nemesis. checked it on both. the nemesis kit you signed for me, grim, that i bought from walt.

Walt,

I'm interested in the Villain Kit, but shipping to Downunder might be a problem. If not fussed if it's taken out of it's original box if that makes a difference to the shipping.

Let me know

Gino

Gino,

I'll have to get shipping costs for you tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Back