• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lawless 3.5 lower unit, Hyperformance propshaft, flex shaft, and steering arm

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Sold to Chuck!

I have a nice used Lawless 3.5 lower unit, hyperformance products propshaft, flexshaft (its in the lower unit, hard to see the end in the pic), and new in bag Lawless steering arm. These parts all new are around $200 plus shipping, I am asking $140 shipped. Add 3% for paypal. Please call dibs on this thread, then PM or email me with your buy request, or if you have questions. My paypal and email is [email protected]. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

IMGP0885.jpg

IMGP0886.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
James, There is no wear in the Hinge pin holes. The lower is actually in really really nice condition, I just don't have a need for this, and could use the money more. Chuck offered $130 shipped. If you have a better offer, I will entertain it, as I feel this package is just worth a little more! Mike

Back