• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS JAE .12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattHench

Jae .12 built from the kit, very lightly used NR.12, only been run at two races in break in mode, not fully broke in yet. Walt Barney tank,os needle, pruese t fin, speedmaster rudder, Jim Mamaril delrin strut and boom collars, hughey flex shaft ,mac pipe/nr header, hs225,hs82 servos, 1600 venom battery. Drop in a receiver and a prop and your runnin. lookin for 325.00 + shipping, MO perferred for payment, any ?'s just ask, please keep em here, first ill take it gets it, thanks for lookin, MattDSCF0053.JPGDSCF0054.JPGDSCF0055.JPGDSCF0056.JPGDSCF0057.JPGDSCF0058.JPGDSCF0060.JPG

Matt

Are you willing to split up? I'm interested in motor, pipe and header. Also located in Australia

Thanks, Dave thynne

Matt I PMed you yesterday about the boat package.

cjs said:
If you are willing to split it up, I would be interested in the rest of the package, including th flywheel and collet. So the package as pictured minus just the engine, pipe, and header.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy's this is a sweet boat, what you can't see well is the paint job, white basecoat, with purple metalic flames, then topped off with clear with silver holographic flake in the clear, when you get it in the right light it just sparkles with a rainbow of color. well worth what he is asking for it.

New price 300 + shipping, will split one way, complete motor with header and pipe ,then the rest all together, 150 each. One would want each package as said to split, thanks Matt

Matt, I'll take the motor, header and pipe if you will ship to Australia. Let me know how much and I'll send a money order

Dave Thynne

Back