• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS GREEN HEAD 67 with O.S. 9b carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headrcboats2

I have to say used. :( This motor was used in set up and one race day on a new scale boat. It has a new O.S. 9b carb. I will take 375.00 shipped for it. B)

headrcboats2 said:
I have to say used.  :(   This motor was used in set up and one race day on a new scale boat. It has a new O.S. 9b carb. I will take 375.00 shipped for it. B)
101601[/snapback]

Is this a stock motor, other than the OS 9B carb? Does the exhaust header and collet come with it? Thanks

Sorry It was just sold and paid for. I do have a motor that has been used with the 9b carb for 325.00 ;)

Howdy,

Purchased a 48" deep vee w/ stuck HB motor. Need to replace would like 67 or higher.

Can you explain what you have for sale? Is it a drop in and ready to fire, or needs the carb and setup?

Payment via?

Will you ship via USPS to military APO, I am in Turkey (NATO)

Thanks

SKCS

Back