• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS, Futaba 3UCP 3ch 2 Stick Radio NIB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Hi Folks..

I'm selling my NIB back-up radio. It's a Futaba 3UCP 3ch, 2stick PCM, FM system on ch #88. This is a full feature, computer radio with more bells and whistles than I could ever use. The transmitter and the R113ip reciever are new, unused. The Transmitter still has the protective plastic on the screen, and has a new upgrade battery pack. I installed the detent clip on the throttle stick, but can be switched back to a spring if you so wish. Included, is the transmitter, reciever, charger, and manual.

SOLD, shipped in the con. U.S., paypal or postal money order.

Thanks for looking,

Steve Ball

DCAM0680.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks..

I'm selling my NIB back-up radio. It's a Futaba 3UCP 3ch, 2stick PCM, FM system on ch #88. This is a full feature, computer radio with more bells and whistles than I could ever use. The transmitter and the R113ip reciever are new, unused. The Transmitter still has the protective plastic on the screen, and has a new upgrade battery pack. I installed the detent clip on the throttle stick, but can be switched back to a spring if you so wish. Included, is the transmitter, reciever, charger, and manual.

$150.00, shipped in the con. U.S., paypal or postal money order.

Thanks for looking,

Steve Ball

Do you send overseas?

I am interested, Please PM me.

Gilbert

Back