• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS CMB 45 VAC & CMB 67 HR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose F Cid

1 CMB 45VAC this motor has a new piston & liner plus new bearings.

The low end needle bar has been cut off, and the motor has less the 1.5 gallons of fuel through the new piston.

Price @ 400.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.(sold to Bert)

1 CMB 67HR this motor is less than 4 months old and has about 1 gallon of fuel through it.

I think that is has just started to break in.Please note that the low end needle bar has also been cut off.

Price @ 450.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.(sold to Ty)

both of these have been well taken care of with corrosion X and are in perfect working order.

1 67 size header Price @ 35.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.(sold to Ty)

parts for a 45VAC include a brand new unopened piston & liner ,o rings for carb, o rings for the head,and a wrist pin.

Price @ 135.00 shipped anywhere in the USA ( sold to Jerry)

1 CMB 45 Nitro pipe that has been powder coated in black.

Price @ 50.00 Shipped anywhere in the USA. (sold to HJ pending funds)

45.a.JPG

45.b.JPG

45.c.JPG

45.d.JPG

45.e.JPG

45.f.JPG

60.a.JPG

60.b.JPG

60.c.JPG

60.d.JPG

60.e.JPG

60.f.JPG

60.g.JPG

Header.JPG

Parts.JPG

Pipe .45.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose,

Has the piston and sleeve been modified or is it stock? Can you take pictures of the sleeve and head button? Head button volume???

I will take it if the sleeve and piston are stock and the head button is good.

Bert Dygert

Jose,

I will take the 45 VAC. Has the head been opened up or is this the newer version?

Bert Dygert

Sounds good , I'll pick up and send out a MO Tuesday. Could you PM me your address

Thanks

Ty & Bert,

your motors will be going out today please see the PM I have sent you.

Thanks,

Jose

Back