• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Chaos ARR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Smoke

Almost got this finished however I have other irons in the fire so I'm gonna let it go. Everything is new except for the motor. The motor is a 28.5. Also comes with another cowl as seen in the pics. I'm not sure how much fuel has been thru the motor but the piston doesn't look like its been ran a whole lot. The boat and all other parts have never seen the water. The only thing left to do is install a water outlet and water line to it. I have over $1500 into this thing as it sits. I am asking $1000 OBO + shipping. I do not live anywhere remotely close to a greyhound station so that method is out. It will have to ship either UPS or USPS. Anyhow, I built this for sport so I'll give a list of what is in the build.

Aeromarine Chaos Hull w/extra cowl - Carbon/Kevlar reinforced
Gforce 7075 Turn Fin
Performance Unlimited topend on a Mastons bottomend. Maston serial #122306
Mod 257 Carb
Gizmo Motor Mounts
Gizmo Billet Carb Cover
Gizmo Billet Intake Isolater
Billet Vents
Ez-Start
Redline Hotpipe
T-Mod Muffler
Speedmaster Strut