• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 90 Seaducer RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Zawada

GOOD HEAT RUNNER. HAS 90 CMB fill with nitro and hang on. Questions call Bill 239-573-5935.

Asking $450.00 + Shipping for this beauty. Check pictures.90 Seaducer 001.jpg90 Seaducer 002.jpg90 Seaducer 003.jpg90 Seaducer 005.jpg

90 Seaducer 004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Weekend Special $475.00 Shipped. Us Only. Money order NO paypal.

First to POST, I'll take it, gets it.

Thanks,

Bill

Octoberfeast special. Price drop for the last time. $450.00 + Shipping US only, NO paypal. Money order only.

Call with questions.

Thank You,

Bill

Hull is 42". Engine has good tight pop. Bearings feel good. Never raced. No battle scars. I'm going into gas. Going to keep my small riggers to play.

I also have a same color 20 Seaducer mono setup,with CMB green head I'll sell for $350.00 if you buy both. Nice Father and Son or Grandpa & Grandson

setup. Any more questions call me.

Thank You,

Bill

Hull is 42". Engine has good tight pop. Bearings feel good. Never raced. No battle scars. I'm going into gas. Going to keep my small riggers to play.

I also have a same color 20 Seaducer mono setup,with CMB green head I'll sell for $350.00 if you buy both. Nice Father and Son or Grandpa & Grandson

setup. Any more questions call me.

Thank You,

Bill

So, It's a 60 hull with a 90 in it, correct?

I'll try to give you a call this afternoon/evening OK?

I think so. I think a 90 Seaducer is 44". I bought it that way.

Call anytime. I'll be home all day. 239-573-5935.

Thanks,

Bill

DUE TO NO INTEREST. Will list at later date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back