• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 45SG price dropped... SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

Hey guys,

I'm cleaning out the shop. I've decided to quit running outriggers so I have my SGs up for grabs.

45 SG two seasons old. MAC45/AB Muffled pipe. RTR minus receiver. Includes Bob Violet mixture control. Hull was lightly sealed with West systems and really needs to be resealed this winter. Sponsons are Lemon yellow. This hull has been raced hard and has some minor crash damage: tub cracked between motor mount bolts, repaired and doubled on the inside of the hull with 1/8 ply. It is running and it's fast, but it isn't a concourse winner.

Will sell Hull/Hardware/radio gear for $250.

With the Motor, Pipe, and 2 AB Props $500.

Buyer pays for shipping.

All of the hardware is in good shape and the motor runs strong. It is always at the front of the pack at our district races. Ask anyone from NAMBA district 9.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris

give me a call this sunday if you can I have a f4u corsair 3/4 built also a flying seaplane with motor just need radio I also have a brand new airtronics radio

dave bestpitch

namba98

(916) 276 8726

Chris

I know Alfred needs a new 21 boat after he snapped his in two at nats. Give him a call.

Mike

Jeff,

Sorry no 1400 series props here. I do have a V955, ABC55x95, 1650, and a ABC 55x88(1655). I'll probably be selling them off soon too.

Chris

Doug,

$250 for the hull, radio gear, and hardware.

$500 for the above plus motor, pipe, and props.

I've got a brand new set of sponsons, never been sanded, sealed, or painted. $50.

Chris

DNL said:
Chris, you stated that you dropped the price what are you asking for the SG.45's now? You can email me @ [email protected].
Thank you

Doug

68048[/snapback]

Back