• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 3PK Radio/recievers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Lamb

Up for sale is a 3PK radio with 2 recievers-no crystals.Also a battery pack for the radio.Radio is in good shape and works perfectly.Have any questions please ask.85.00 shipped in the USA only.You can email me at [email protected] Brett Thanks B)

I am posting this for a friend as he is at work.Make your contacts here or at Brett's email address,thanks

SOLD--SOLD--SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a 3PK radio with 2 recievers-no crystals.Also a battery pack for the radio.Radio is in good shape and works perfectly.Have any questions please ask.85.00 shipped in the USA only.You can email me at [email protected] Brett Thanks B)

I am posting this for a friend as he is at work.Make your contacts here or at Brett's email address,thanks
Can you get some pics of it? I am interested! Also does it come with the charger?

Latest posts

Back