• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba 3PK, case and 10 recievers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Crouch

For sale, one Futaba 3PK with lipo battery, a PK FSM TX module on 75 MHz (no crystals needed) a Team Speed Mind case for TX, 14 rx crystals (mostly ch63 and 64) and 10 FR-R113IP recievers (pcm1024). this was the best out there before the FAAST system showed up. I am changing over to 2.4 and that is the only reason this stuff is for sale. Every thing works perfectly with no issues, you can ask anyone in D12, my stuff is well maintained and not junk. I would like to get $275 for all of it together. If you are not in the US, you will pay all shipping charges. Any questions, just ask, thanks for looking

SOLD ON JIMS BOAT DOCK

100_0264.JPG

100_0263.JPG

100_0262.JPG

100_0261.JPG

100_0260.JPG

100_0259.JPG

100_0258.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great radio, I've been using mine for a few years and own spektrum and fasst modules. You could always pick that module up and still use your 3pk!

I have a total of 4 3pk transmitters. I have 2.4 modules for 2 of them. They TX's are bullet proof and I just don't need 4 of them so that is why I put this one together as a sale package. I used this one primarly for my Baja 5th scale buggy.

Latest posts

Back