• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 Novarossi T-21M 'Hybrid' engines NIB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Smith

I have 2 T-21M 'Hybrid' engines for sale. Both engines are still NEW IN BOX.

An extended job search and dwindling savings force me to sell these. I purchased these from Glen a few months back and paid $340 + shipping.

I'll take $300 each, and I'll pay the shipping to you (cont US only). I take payment via paypal, but buyer absorbs paypal fees.

Email if interested: [email protected]

1 ENGINE SOLD....1 REMAINING

Last edited by a moderator:
steve, the mtr. arrived yesterday all is good! man that was record time! two days from st.louis mo. to liberty tx. thanks again, rick lindow

An extended job search and dwindling savings force me to sell these. I purchased these from Glen a few months back and paid $340 + shipping.

I'll take $300 each, and I'll pay the shipping to you (cont US only). I take payment via paypal, but buyer absorbs paypal fees.

Are these 35Plus engines, and are they inboard or outboard? Thanks, JB

Are these 35Plus engines, and are they inboard or outboard? Thanks, JB

Hi JB,

Not 35Plus21. They are T-21M 'Hybrid' engines. I'm not sure exactly what that means, to be honest, but was advised by Frank Orlic that this is his preferred 'base' engine, when he begins modding. I recall that having a single large exhaust port, instead of multiple ports, was one of the key differences between this and a 35Plus21. Glen could explain exactly what 'hybrid' means, I'm sure.

James E Beasley,this entry is from Glenn Quarles on his Novarossi sales forum: the "hybrid" is simply a name one of the guys here on IW put on a motor I am having Nova build me...it started out as my favorite parts from the 35Plus combined with my favorite parts from the TX21. The motor is now the T21M. It has all the same parts as the 14mm crank version of the 35Plus except has the big exhaust sleeve with the more "normal" timing numbers that the 35 Plus doesn't have.

These are very good motors and are becoming my number one seller.

James, i have two now one inboard, and one going outboard, thanks to lights conversion kit! good buy on this one if you want to save some cash!! you will still need to get with Glenn Q. for header ect. a great guy to deal with, and very quick to ship the parts!!! hope this helps, Rick L.

James E Beasley,this entry is from Glenn Quarles on his Novarossi sales forum: the "hybrid" is simply a name one of the guys here on IW put on a motor I am having Nova build me...it started out as my favorite parts from the 35Plus combined with my favorite parts from the TX21. The motor is now the T21M. It has all the same parts as the 14mm crank version of the 35Plus except has the big exhaust sleeve with the more "normal" timing numbers that the 35 Plus doesn't have.

These are very good motors and are becoming my number one seller.

James, i have two now one inboard, and one going outboard, thanks to lights conversion kit! good buy on this one if you want to save some cash!! you will still need to get with Glenn Q. for header ect. a great guy to deal with, and very quick to ship the parts!!! hope this helps, Rick L.
Sent you a PM.

Back