• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 1/8 Scale Blue Chip

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62 Bardahl

My racing partner has an 1/8th Scale blue Chip F/S. It is a Muck FG hull he pulled out of his garage to run in the FE 2012 Nationals. The boat was vrey very fast and we did not even take the time to dial it in. He took second and I took third. The pics are attached. The boat ran four heats and has been placed on the shelf. Anyone wanting an extremely fast boat that has not even reached it's potential here it is. It weighed only 11 lbs. with 2 ea 4s 5000mah ready to run. It now has stress cracks in parts of paint because we live in AZ. The heat gets to everything. He wants $375 w/ hardware plus shipping or bare hull $275 plus shipping these prices are non negotable. Boat was not wrecked and finished 4 heats of 5 laps.

Please email me at rosecrafts@cox. net I don't always get my replys.

DSCN1570.JPG

DSCN1571.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

DSCN1574.JPG

Fe 2012.jpg

I used a 130 hv and have 2 more in my boats. They are water tight. I put one in my mono in a radio box because it was already there. My servo I teat w/ corrosion x and grease the seams. I run 1/10 scales also and never had a problem.Radio Shack has plastic boxes in all diff sizes if you wanted to run the ESC wires out of it and seal the wire exits.

I don't know what a MTO is but I know it is a Muck hull that was drilled for the first time ln 2011

Back