Free cordless drill and circ. saw

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyellard

I have a Craftsman 14.4V drill and saw free to anyone who can come get it or pay shipping. It is about 5 years old, but the batteries will not take a charge. I went to Sears and the only batteries they sell will not fit, evidently the design has changed within the last 5 years. I hate to throw these away. They are in great shape. I thought they would be useful to anyone who has some of these batteries in good shape. If anyone is interested, I can e-mail you pictures of the batteries.

I'm in Newburgh, IN.

FYI... Dewalt tools have not changed batteries styles in at least the last 10 years according to my Dad, who uses them daily. I replaced my Craftsman with an 18V 1/2" Dewalt Hammer drill.

Josh

Josh

check to if you have a batteries plus store they sell the knock off replacements for them

Thanks for the help, but I already bought the Dewalt and I won't use the circular saw enough to justify the cost of a new battery.

I have piles of these drills in bunches of different flavors , if anyone is interested I'll pull them out and see what we have ..tons of craftsman and ryobi stuff with chargers etc

Latest posts

Back