• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Frank Orlick prop balancer & carbs FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose F Cid

1 Frank Orlick Nova 46 carb .470 bore this car was mounted but never seen fuel.
Price 100.00 shipped in the USA.

1 KRE carb for the Nova 46. This carb was mounted but never seen fuel.
Price 100.00 shipped in the USA.

PayPal as friend only to cidj@ rocketmail.com

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Edward,
yes I still have the balancer please note that the carbs one is an Orlick the other is a KRE. You have a PM with my info. I can send pics of the balancer.

Guys,

Just to be clear you all have price and pics of the balancer the first one to respond to my PM will get it.

Thx.

Jose

The balancer was posted originally for 285.00 shipped.

Ok here goes attached pics.

Payment. To PayPal as friend.

Thx.

Jose

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

Very nice piece id love to have one but wow 285. Good luck I know Franks stuff is awesome

Thanks I know it is a bit high but what I paid is what I would like to get out of it or I will just keep it.

Deleted

I would delete the picture, but I can't do it from my phone and I'm in the hospital.

IMG_0124.JPG

Steve,

I have seen many comments from you on other subjects and I really don not understand why you are such a jerk!!! I for one had never ever responded to your stupidity and comments.

If you want to sell prop balancers go right ahead but not on my post. Be creative and make your own which I know you have why post on mine???

Get your head out of your ass and bother someone else I really hate Idiots like you. Guys like you are the very ones that should not be allowed on this site.

Thanks,

Jose

I realize now I came across like a really big jerk and for that I apologize.

When I posted what I did, I was in the hospital awaiting a cardiac procedure. That procedure is now complete and I have my wits about me again.

I had a pacemaker put in last April and since then I have had bouts of what is called atrial flutter during which time me heart rate would climb into the 170 BPM range. Normal is 90 to 100 BPM. During those episodes of atrial flutter my wife would tell me I said things that sounded like something my dad would have said, and that just isn't me.

Again, if I offended anyone with my comments in this thread, I do sincerely apologize.

Steve,

Let's call it water under the bridge. All forgotten!!!

Hope that you feel better!!!

Thanks,

Jose

Back