• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Frank Orlic Modified Nova Rossi 21 Sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Up for grabs is one of my Frank Orlic Modifed 21 Nova Rossi engines. It will come with header and collet. Engine is still very tight and has mega compression. Needless to say this engine is insanely fast and very dependable. This was my back up engines for my 20 Hydro and it has had very little run time on it.

Due to limited time at the pond with work comitments, I am parting with a few of my spare engines and this is one of a few Frank Orlic Nova Rossi 21 engines that I have on hand.

Here is your chance to get a wicked fast engine at a heck of a price. If you have bought from me in the past then already you know my equipment is very well kept.

Asking $375 shipped to your door anywhere is Canada or USA

Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dave, I would like first dibs at it please. I am sending you an email.

Thanks, James

Hi dave,

kevin here from aust do you still have the orlic motor still for sale?

many thanks kevin.

Hi dave,kevin here from aust do you still have the orlic motor still for sale?

many thanks kevin.

Kevin,

Look up a post.

I'm sure the motor is gone. If James said he will take it, he will. His word is in stone.

Orlic motors don't last very long around here considering Frank IS retired from motor building.

James,

I have the sister motor to that one from Dave I believe. What a smokin little mill! You'll love it!

But, I hope it doesen't become an outboard, ;) it's a killer inboard. I'm sure the crank is cut and ramped from Frank too.

If you decide to sell the crank, LMK.

Hey Walt, thanks for the words!

You know it will be an outboard... :( (although I do have a Ninja Sprint that would probably love to have it....)

I will let you know about the crank when I get her. Thanks, ~James

Hey Walt, thanks for the words!
You know it will be an outboard... :( (although I do have a Ninja Sprint that would probably love to have it....)

I will let you know about the crank when I get her. Thanks, ~James
No sweat on the crank.

That would be a great little motor for the Ninja anyway.

When you squeeze the throttle, hang on with both hands. :) It'll be fast.

Any ETA news from Mark on the N/R OB assys?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are enroute to me right now. I will turn them around as soon as they hit my mailbox. Thanks! ~James

no worries dave have two already didnt if sold because add still open

many thanks kevin.

Latest posts

Back