• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Frank Orlic Carbon Fiber Outrigger (sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

I just have no time to run it so up for grabs is this one of a kind Frank Orlic Saw 20 Hydro Outrigger. This hull was Franks personal Saw setup in 2006. I purchased this hull off Frank with the intent to convert it FE but I just never got the time to complete the project. This package comes with a set of race sponsons and a set of saw sponsons, fuel tank, steering servo, nicad receiver battery, engine mount, rudder strut and shaft. This hull is insanely fast with a 21 nova rossi and is extremely lite. If you know Frank Orlic then you also know the carbon fiber work and build of this hull is second to none. If you want a killer .12- .21 hydro then here it is.

Asking $500 plus shipping

E-mail me at [email protected] for pics if you’re interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to move a few projects along so I will sweeten the deal.

Sold

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was the lucky boater that got this one? i have nearly got my Orlic rigger/Nova 35plus ready for the water to do some Firefighter chasing!

regards

Dave

Back