ford eco boost?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work on them 5.0 is the way to go. When that Eco goes out of warranty you will be sorry

I work on them 5.0 is the way to go. When that Eco goes out of warranty you will be sorry
Mike, what is the warranty on the Eco? 3 years? If so, thats not long. I really like the Eco and I'm a chevy guy but Ford has a good idea there with the power and fuel economy that the 6 cylinder engine provides. For trailer pulling the 5.0 just does not have what the Eco can do. And, I'm not a diesel lover so that idea is out...... The 6.2 is a gas hog I'm sure.....

But, your right.....the 5.0 would be the best choice if your not towing a heavy travel trailer, unless there is some other option?

Mike, what is the warranty on the Eco? 3 years? If so, thats not long. I really like the Eco and I'm a chevy guy but Ford has a good idea there with the power and fuel economy that the 6 cylinder engine provides. For trailer pulling the 5.0 just does not have what the Eco can do. And, I'm not a diesel lover so that idea is out...... The 6.2 is a gas hog I'm sure.....

But, your right.....the 5.0 would be the best choice if your not towing a heavy travel trailer, unless there is some other option?
3 years or 60k turbo is nice and it pulls hard. I dont like first year of any new car/powertrain 5.0 has plenty till you start pulling more than 9000 lbs

thanks guys., its all about the future. im going to put my money in this new motor. ive got three years to see whats up. in with the new out with old.......where would

we be if somebody didn'nt take a chance? ^_^ cant take it with me ;)

bring it, i can take it

i have always been a gm guy, but ford has more head room. being 6' 3" and 250, gm has no room for big guys.

i have always been a gm guy, but ford has more head room. being 6' 3" and 250, gm has no room for big guys.

i can atest to that.. i am 6'7 and ever since they changed the steering wheel tilt to a up and down instead a accuall tilt that has screwed me.. honeslty dodge has more room than any of them but i just can't bring myself to buying one. to many rear end and tranny issues.and there resale is junk not that any of them get great resale by any means.

chris

Back