• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR TRADE: HTB290 for Sport 20 or Miss Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Here I have an HTB290 for trade. I would like to trade it for a good sport 20 hull. As you can see in the pictures, the cowl has been trimmed for an OS. The top has been trimmed, and so have the sides for the steering arm. There is a few small holes drilled in the hull where the previous owner had a third channel, and a lead weight in the front. I have covered tehm up with shoe goo. There is also a spot where it appears he might have drilled through when trying to mount the motor, and it has been epoxied back into place. you can see it all in the pictures. The hull WILL NOT come with any radio gear, BUT WILL come with the fuel tank, lingages, etc. There is also a very small knick on the bottom of the hull, that I fixed with CA, has never been an issue. The bottom has been sanmded with 400 grit sandpaper, hence why it looks so dirty from the pond water. It has Emron(sp) paint and clear coat. Let me know what you have, and we can probably work something out. I wont be able to ship it untill next weekend, at the soonest as I am out of town for work all week. Would prefer to trade, instead of sell at the moment.

normal_amandas_family_xmas_pics_and_HTB290_pics_112.jpg

normal_amandas_family_xmas_pics_and_HTB290_pics_119.jpg

normal_amandas_family_xmas_pics_and_HTB290_pics_122.jpg

normal_amandas_family_xmas_pics_and_HTB290_pics_124.jpg

normal_amandas_family_xmas_pics_and_HTB290_pics_132.jpg

normal_amandas_family_xmas_pics_and_HTB290_pics_133.jpg

normal_amandas_family_xmas_pics_and_HTB290_pics_134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the dowel pins in the back of the boat are from the previous holes that were there. i drilled them abit bigger, and epoxied in dowel plugs, so i could put new pattern on there to better suite the motors.

I would also trade for a miss vegas. I know its a RTR, but man, its one of the most fun boats i have ver ran, and its dead reliable!!!!

guys, this is a nice hull, I promise you that. Only reason im ridding it is I am done with MOD OB motors, and its just a tad to heavy for my likings for sport. I took pics of each little problem/area that wasnt absolutelly perfect, so there was no surprises to anyone. Anyhow. Bump

I would be interested in a trade. I have a brand new Miss Vegas that has been gutted and has full-length engine rails. I have a new Traxxas 3.3 engine with an OS carb. Also included is a grimracer turn fin. I do not have the original engine or radio box. Let me know what else you would need.

I would be interested in a trade. I have a brand new Miss Vegas that has been gutted and has full-length engine rails. I have a new Traxxas 3.3 engine with an OS carb. Also included is a grimracer turn fin. I do not have the original engine or radio box. Let me know what else you would need.

Bob, I actually just struck up a deal with Joe. I will let you know if it falls through.

Latest posts

Back