• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe1117

20200208_113341.jpg 20200208_113249.jpg OS MAX 21 RX, NEW, NO HEADER,4E CARB TOOK IN AS PART OF TRADE
$60.00 SHIPPED IN US

Attachments

• 20200208_113307.jpg
    20200208_113307.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 64
Also there is another solution, you can ship it to one of my vendors so he can forward it to me on the next shipment.
Joern, If you read through the messages, I said fex ed or ups only went to both stores on my dime to compare prices they were both over $200.00
Mark

Joern, If you read through the messages, I said fex ed or ups only went to both stores on my dime to compare prices they were both over $200.00
Mark
If you read them your self you would have noticed that I proposed another easy solution for domestic shipping within reasonable time.
It looks like you just sold it without giving me the chance to come up with another solution....

Don’t want to inconvenience anyone on this sell. If seller want to sell it to the first one that posted I will take it. And wants to continue the transaction with buyer. I have no problem with a refund. Thanks Johnny

Don’t want to inconvenience anyone on this sell. If seller want to sell it to the first one that posted I will take it. And wants to continue the transaction with buyer. I have no problem with a refund. Thanks Johnny
Johnny, this is not your fault at all.
But if you wanna make a few bucks I`ll offer you twice the asking price, 120 bucks shipped to FL 32060

Latest posts

Back