• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

I have a pair of Rossi 3.5 ob motors. They are in great shape and run just fine. They have good compression and bearings.I just do not use them any more. Would like to get $175.00 shipped in the lower 48 for the pair.

Thanks for the ad.

Richie R

Richie, I am very intrested in the pair. Are they fairly matched power & looks wise?

Could you attach a pic or two or send some to [email protected]?

Thanks, Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
if they have lowers i will take them.... let me know what if any legs are on them and a paypal address to sent monies. also i am in hawaii so i probably owe you about $10 extra for shipping. they can be sent usps priority medium flat rate for under $15 tracked and insures. let me know a total and paypal

thanks - chuck

Richie, I am very intrested in the pair. Are they fairly matched power & looks wise?

Could you attach a pic or two or send some to [email protected]?

Thanks, Tim

i will take the pair if you can send them usps priority, otherwise it takes 3-5 weeks to hawaii. they will fit in a medium flat rate rate bon which is $12 to mail

Latest posts

Back