• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt K

For Sale; 20 Cat-Custom Aeromarine "Mean Machine" with Novarossi RX21 SSM long-stroke, modified by Orlic. Parabolic pipe, new flex shaft , strut brgs, steering servo-HS-645MG, Sullivan tanks. This boat runs very well, I'm downsizing fleet. Just add your receiver and prop and fuel and go racing. $325.00 shipped to the 48. Thanks, Walt

For Sale; 20 Cat-Custom Aeromarine "Mean Machine" with Novarossi RX21 SSM long-stroke, modified by Orlic. Parabolic pipe, new flex shaft , strut brgs, steering servo-HS-645MG, Sullivan tanks. This boat runs very well, I'm downsizing fleet. Just add your receiver and prop and fuel and go racing. $325.00 shipped to the 48. Thanks, Walt
Walt, Make me an irresistable price on a Private Message. Thanks, James Beasley

Did you ever get my message? Thanks, Walt

James, did you ever get my message? Thanks, Walt

Price Lowered........$300.00...shipped. Waltk

Price Lowered........$300.00...shipped...P/Pal incl. Waltk

Yes I did, thought I replied via e-mail or PM. Still too much denero for my liking. Sorry. James

Yes I did, thought I replied via e-mail or PM. Still too much denero for my liking. Sorry. James
James, what did you have in mind? Waltk

Back