• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE 12 RTR for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackout

I'm selling my JAE 12 to raise money to build a 1/8 scale. The hopes was to build a 12 hydro class locally but that never panned out, so I'm selling it to promote 1/8 scale. It's built from a Zippkit kit. Everything shown is included even the boat stand. The engine is an almost new Novarossi .12 from Glenn Quarles that still needs breaking-in. Probably has half a gallon through it. The hull is in great condition as it was never raced or crashed. Hull is sealed with MAS epoxy. Orange is vinyl, so if you don't like that color, it's easily removed. Engine is air cooled with custom cooling head. Only one fin is installed now but 2 more are included and can be added if needed. Extra boom tubes, header gasket, and prop. The only issue is that the HS-82MG throttle servo stopped working so that needs to be fixed or replaced. The steering servo is a Futaba S3002 and works great. Also included is a LiFe 200 mg Rx pack and brand new small starter belt from Glenn Quarles. Fuel tank is a Sullivan flex 6oz. Asking $325 shipped in 48 states. Thanks for looking.

IMG_7767_zps0a55d887.jpg

IMG_7765_zps9fc8d450.jpg

IMG_7768_zpsf4eb43c8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot to take it home after the SAW race. But I will get your engine done now and all set up and we can go beat up on each other. :)

Craig, did the funds get there yet???

You forgot to take it home after the SAW race. But I will get your engine done now and all set up and we can go beat up on each other. :)

Craig, did the funds get there yet???
Yes, will ship on Monday via UPS Ground. I will PM a tracking number.

Latest posts

Back