• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

I have a sport 40 with all hardware and radio box with servos I am putting a Futaba 2 channel PL radio with it with a good paint job done on it I am asking $300 for it all. The boat has a few minnor scratches on the underside allyou need is your motor a reciver and shaft. if you want more pics just send me an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen Brian running this boat at the lake the other day. Had it running pretty good. All issues he had was with the motor he took out of it. I had the money, I'd take it off his hands with everything he's including but got to many projects to finish now.

gallery_6593_719_52451.jpg

I have a sport 40 with all hardware and radio box with servos I am putting a Futaba 2 channel PL radio with it with a good paint job done on it I am asking $300 for it all. The boat has a few minnor scratches on the underside allyou need is your motor a reciver and shaft. if you want more pics just send me an email.
Hey Brian, we may be able to do some business....I will PM my phone number to you...

if the hull in question is the stars and bars hull i see here, i am very intrested in it.. please email me pics to [email protected] and we can make the deal final there. thanks

tk

Sold to Tim a local member thanks for the interest all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back