• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

I have a Rossi 3.5 outboard powerhead for sale. It comes with a header too. It was modded by Rod Geraghty. The bearings are good and so is the piston and liner fit. It has been sitting in my box and I do not have a use for it , so I figured someone else may use it.

Asking 185.00 with it mounted on a Irwin lower unit. Or 165.00 just for the motor. Plus shipping.

Thanks Richie R

if he doesn't want it all, ritchie, i'll take the lower. but bryan has first option - don't split it just for me.

I'll take the whole deal if OZ passes on it. But I would like to see some pictures first if you have some. Please email them to [email protected]

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Richie, It sure looks like a nice motor. I did not know what a Irwin lower looked like. I'll Pass.

Sorry,

Mark

Hmmm, looks like a hot potato, lots of interest and then saying no... I'm interested in the powerhead if it matches the other one I've got. Please send pics to [email protected] so I can see if it's the same kind.

Sorry Richie i´m going to pass too it dont the same model that i finding.

Thanks

hello there can you please send me some pics of the motor and lower leg thx john also what is shipping to 93553 pearblossom ca let me know asap thx again john

about **** time, ritchie! i'll still see it though, will & i run/practice together. good buy, will, i've seen ritchie's stuff, he takes care of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back