• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

I have for sale a Mac 21 ob motor. Has about a gallon of fuel through it. It was worked on Kevin Bulifant. It runs real strong. I do not need 3 outboard motors. Asking 215.00 shipped.

Thanks Richie R

I have for sale a Mac 21 ob motor. Has about a gallon of fuel through it. It was worked on Kevin Bulifant. It runs real strong. I do not need 3 outboard motors. Asking 215.00 shipped.Thanks Richie R
Richie,

I've sent you a PM.

Regards,

James

I have for sale a Mac 21 ob motor. Has about a gallon of fuel through it. It was worked on Kevin Bulifant. It runs real strong. I do not need 3 outboard motors. Asking 215.00 shipped.Thanks Richie R

hey mate jest wondering where how to pay and how much is shipping and where you are shipping from plz get back to me asap

Hey Richie thanks for the info Question- Is this a pretty new motor/can you gets parts for it/ is there a header or where can you get one/ I have Rossi's do you think it's just as good. Dave

hi mate is that $215 in us price or australia

hi mate is that $215 in us price or australia
That is 215.00 in US dollars
No I do not have a leg for it.

Yes it is a outboard motor.

When can we get this done?

Thanks Richie R

Hey james 189 please let me know if you want to really buy the motor or not. Other wise it is still FOR SALE.

Thanks Richie R

Hey Richie Is the mac as good as the rossi can you still get parts for mac and is still for sale. Thanks Dave leecraft

Hey Richie Is the mac as good as the rossi can you still get parts for mac and is still for sale. Thanks Dave leecraft
I would say it is as good as a rossi. You should be able to get the parts from the Browns [cmdi] I beleive. Yes the motor is still for sale.

Thanks Rich

Back