• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Warlock 20 Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt kline

I have a worlock 20 hydro that i built i am trying to sell, it has been ran 3 times. Has a new CMB 21 motor and all the electronics. Radio not included i am asking 650 if interested please give me a call Matt 260 249 9434. I have more pics if you want some also. boat 1.bmpboat 3.bmpboat 2.bmp

Attachments

• boat 1.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 295
  • boat 2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 194
  • boat 3.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 243
I have a worlock 20 hydro that i built i am trying to sell, it has been ran 3 times. Has a new CMB 21 motor and all the electronics. Radio not included i am asking 650 if interested please give me a call Matt 260 249 9434. I have more pics if you want some also. boat 1.bmpboat 3.bmpboat 2.bmp
hi matt can you send some more pics to [email protected] and will you ship to qld australia

thanks kevin.

Hi matt im intrested will you ship to Australia if yes seand me your details to [email protected] Thank you.

Hi matt im intrested will you ship to Australia if yes seand me your details to [email protected] Thank you.
manuel i have first dibs on this boat.

kevin.

Back