• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

<<<For Sale Seaducer, 20MONO SD3 33" W/ CMB RSV07 21>>> SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Offering for sale, a Seaducer 20MONO SD3 33" version with a CMB RSV07 21 engine

This was a slightly damaged hull (a little prop walk accross the deck) I took on trade for some paint & body work.

Repaired the damage & painted the deck with Dupont Imron red, and PPG Concept yellow. Cleared with Dupont Imron 500S with pearl dust in the clear.

Engine is from Mark Bullard, still plenty tight. with CMDi remote needle. Mac's 3.5cc nitro pipe, with internal stinger muffler

Home made shaft oiler installed.

Will come as pictured, 100% ready to run, all three servos (mixed bag, Hitech & Futaba), TX (Futaba 3PDF) & RX (Futaba) and 5cell RX pack

shaft & prop X440/3

Please reply here to post,,, then send PM to specifics

Looking for $550.00 shipped (please PayPal as gift)

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth every penny David. Nice touch on the paint btw Rick .

Dont tempt me, I need a 20 mono for Georganna .......

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested without electronics if possible .....PM me with your best price....
Are you talking no TX & RX? Or none of the servos also.

Let me know what you thinking, and what your willing to offer.
No TX&RX , servo's or battery ...How much will you deduct off the $550

What do you think about $475.00 and I'll leave the servo's in it
I'll do $450

I would be interested without electronics if possible .....PM me with your best price....
Are you talking no TX & RX? Or none of the servos also.

Let me know what you thinking, and what your willing to offer.
No TX&RX , servo's or battery ...How much will you deduct off the $550

What do you think about $475.00 and I'll leave the servo's in it
I'll do $450
Sorry,, I can't go that low

Rick, I've decided to buy the boat at the price of $475, in hope that the comments about the value and condition of the engine is as described...

PM your PayPal info, and I'll make the payment..

-Dave

Rick, I've decided to buy the boat at the price of $475, in hope that the comments about the value and condition of the engine is as described...PM your PayPal info, and I'll make the payment..

-Dave
David,

I will say this, if Rick tells you something, you can take it to the bank!!!! You are getting as good of a deal as I did on my Seaducer F Mono!!!!!!!......... ;)

Back